- This event has passed.
Chaos Engineering Fundamentals: Building Resilient and Reliable Systems for the Enterprise
April 28 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
“Chaos Engineering is the discipline of experimenting on a system in order to build confidence in the system’s capability to withstand turbulent conditions in production.”
The need of the hour is to provide reliable and resilient service to customers. Practice Chaos Engineering to build resilience to failure, maintain customer trust and improve incident response.
The webinar will showcase how Chaos Engineering is done by the Gremlin tool. The webinar will also talk about how you can learn about Chaos Engineering and practice Chaos Engineering in the Playground – The Virtual Dojo.
Who should attend the webinar?
- IT professionals
- Operations managers
- Senior Managers and mid-level managers
- Security experts
What do you get to know?
- Get to understand what Chaos Engineering is about
- Get an overview of the Gremlin Chaos Engineering Tool
- Understand about the Playground – Virtual Dojo Service
Key topics of discussion
- What is Antifragility?
- What are Resilience Engineering and Chaos Engineering?
- How Chaos Engineering is different from Pentesting?
- How to use Gremlin?
- Failures are inherent to complex systems and will cause downtime unless tested for
- Speed of innovation is a competitive advantage
- Chaos engineering is a well-defined process that requires regular practice and involves carefully applying failures with an explicit hypothesis
- It is important to test for failures often and early when the systems are more complex
- Chaos engineering involves clearly communicating with all stakeholders
- Have thoughtful and planned experiments to reveal weakness in our systems