- This event has passed.
Observability with New Relic
June 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
With many new technologies being used in the CI/CD pipeline – distributed systems, architecture, serverless, containers, etc., we need better understanding of the health of the system. Previously used Traditional Monitoring, Telemetry and APM are not enough. We need Observability.
Playground provides one option of experimenting to learn Observability to help in making systems reliable. The tool used in this experimentation is New Relic.
Who Should attend?
- Professionals in development/engineering
- Professionals in Operations (Infrastructure/Networking/Database management)
- SREs and DevOps/DevSecOps practitioners
What will you get to know?
- What is Observability?
- Why is Observability important today?
- How to go about Observability and link to SLO, SLI
- What is New Relic and how it helps in Observability
- Demo of how New Relic helps in Observability
Aakanksha is a Solutions Consultant at New Relic with 10 years of work experience in the Performance Monitoring domain. She has predominantly worked in analysing, measuring and improving performance of large-scale websites across the world that serve millions of customers daily.
Dr. Niladri Choudhuri is an international author, a practitioner and speaker of DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, VSM and ITSM. He has more than 32 years of experience in the IT industry leading various practices globally. He is the Founder and CEO of Xellentro Consulting Services LLP and Chief Organizer of DevOps India Summit.