- This event has passed.
DevOps to DevSecOps – Accelerate through Orchestration & Correlation
March 15 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In today’s world, businesses demand accelerated value creation thru digital transformation. Security often becomes a roadblock for high-speed software development. DevSecOps adds security into the continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to accelerate security to the speed of DevOps. Many organizations are already using application security tools and implementing DevSecOps is the next logical step for them. Engineering and security teams need to quickly learn the DevSecOps best practices and bring them to mastery. Playground becomes that perfect place for organizations to quickly learn DevSecOps best practices and experience them in a real DevSecOps environment with an expert oversight. Maverix Application Security Orchestration and Correlation (ASOC) software serves as a platform to quickly implement DevSecOps, bringing out of the box the automation of the end-to-end security vulnerabilities discovery and remediation process.
Who should attend:
- CIOs, CTOs
- CISOs, BISOs
- IT Operations and SREs
- Anyone implementing DevOps and DevSecOps
- Anyone interested in DevSecOps Orchestration and Correlation
What will you learn:
- What is DevSecOps?
- How to quickly implement DevSecOps practices in your DevOps environment?
- How to automate the end-to-end DevSecOps security processes using orchestration and correlation tool?
- How Playground enables quick and practical training on DevSecOps?
- DevSecOps is a continuous journey wherein security is baked in the delivery lifecycle of a software to deliver better software faster
- Continual experimentation and learning fosters taking risks and learning from failure, and, imparts an understanding that repetition and practice are prerequisite to mastery
- 5 Values of DevSecOps – Culture, Automation, LEAN, Measurement, Sharing
- DoJo is a virtual playground model where development teams, product teams and their customers can hypothesize and experiment to bring out desired outcomes. Xellentro offers virtual dojo – Playground, a pay-as-you-go model.
- Other services of Playground
- Continuous observability for security and compliance
- Right implementation of DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE practices
- Application Security Orchestration and Correlation
- Chaos engineering
- Value Stream Management
- Threat modeling from Threat Managers Studio
- Maverix offers ASOC tool – Application Security Orchestration and Correlation (ASOC) is required to begin DevSecOps or to transition from DevOps to DevSecOps
- Maverix provides complete DevSecOps workflow automation – orchestration, correlation, intelligence – engineering tools, security tools, assets management, CI/CD management, security issues management, application vulnerability correlation, security defects management, DevSecOps data analytics and metrics