- This event has passed.
Developer-Led Security Starts Here: Empower Engineering Teams to Create Secure and Compliant Cloud Native Apps
March 30 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Using the DeepFactor developer security platform, learn how you can:
- Find 75% more security vulnerabilities in dev before shipping to production.
- Eliminate 90% of release delays by discovering critical risks in dev and test.
- Teach 100% of developers secure coding with timely, actionable best practices.
Who should attend the webinar?
- Security Professionals
- Engineering leads and Engineering head
- Director Engineering and SVPs
What do you get to know?
Security is the main concern of every CxO. As per DevSecOps, ’Security is everyone’s responsibility’. Google has the same philosophy – “System is not reliable if it is not secure”. Security is not an afterthought. If we do not want security to be a road blocker, we need to bake security into the entire CI/CD pipeline till production.
In this webinar, Playground – the virtual Dojo, along with DeepFactor discusses how to get more help for developers to make their products and services highly secure and reliable.
You will also get to know how you can experiment in Playground, on a pay-as-you-go basis and have the Managed PoC.
Key topics of discussion
- What is Deepfactor?
- How to use the Deepfactor platform and how it helps developers?
- What is Playground – the virtual Dojo?
- 53% of data breaches are due to human error. Bake security into the entire SDLC to eliminate human error.
- DeepFactor tool is purpose built specifically for cloud-native applications. It also supports legacy monolithic applications.
- Tool observes every thread, process, container and pod.
- Analyzes behaviour, dependencies, system calls and stack traces at runtime to pinpoint vulnerable code and prioritize remediation
- Integrates with existing CI/CD toolchains to provide developers a security pipeline that simplifies DevSecOps for engineering teams.
- Analyze application behaviour in run-time – while the software testing of the product is done during development.
- DeepFactor tool can be integrated into the DevSecOps toolchain – plan, code, test, pre-production, release and ops.
- Playground – virtual DoJo offers continuous observability for security & compliance, right implementation of DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE practices, application security orchestration & correlation, chaos engineering, value stream management, Threat Modeling from Threats Manager Studio.